ABOUT THE GAME
In Beacon, you play as an interstellar mercenary, Freya Akiyama, who is stuck in an endless search for her emergency beacon after crash-landing on an unknown planet. When your Clone Bay is stuck in an automatic print loop, death is just a minor setback.
Each life you will not only collect weapons and items that will help you; you will also collect the DNA of the enemies you defeat. Upon imminent death, you are given the option to alter your genome, allowing you to change your stats and obtain gameplay-changing physical mutations for the life of your next clone.
In search of your Lighthouse, new questions arise; How many clones of Freya are there? How long has she been stuck in an endless loop of survival? How much of her humanity will be sacrificed before she escapes?
How to Download & Install Steam Games Beacon Free Download (v3.1)
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Beacon Free Download (v3.1), right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Beacon Free Download (v3.1)” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Beacon Free Download (v3.1) folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Beacon Free Download (v3.1)
Click the download button below to start Beacon Free Download (v3.1) with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: 3.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Disk Space: 4 GB available space